Financial planning is about more than saving money for retirement – it’s about helping protect what means the most to you and helping you achieve your short- and long-term goals.
The first step to achieving your financial goals is creating a financial plan. Our goal is to help you build a plan that’s tailored to your needs, flexible enough to meet your changing needs and based on solid insurance and investment products.
A solid financial plan can help you:
- Provide for your family in the event of your death, disability or a critical illness
- Secure a comfortable retirement
- Control your debt
- Fund a post-secondary education for your children
- Minimize your taxes
- Leave an estate to your heirs
- Meet a variety of business protection needs
- Provide affordable benefits for your company’s employees
Financial planning process
To build financial plans, we use a proven process based on the four cornerstones of financial security – financial security at death, at retirement, liquidity and disability and critical illness. Working together, we assess your total financial security planning needs regarding retirement, insurance, major purchases and education – then we look at product solutions to help address those specific needs.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current needs and defining goals
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals
- Analyse your situation, identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals
- Review and monitor your plan to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Contact us to find out more about our financial planning process and how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals, for now and in the future.